Newest Post

// Posted by :Sabit // On :Sunday, December 7, 2014

Info Update:
Dragon City Hack Food Update Friday,July 04,2014. Update For Free Tools Dragon City 200k Per Submit 100% Work 


 Dragon City Hack Food Update:
1.Log In To Your Facebook Account And Play Dragon City
2.Find In To Your Facebook Id and Session Id
3.After That Open Now:
 UPDATE HACK FOOD 200K PERSUBMIT 

4.After You Fill Facebook Id and Session Id,Than You Will Get 200k Food Every Submit ^^
5.After You Get The Ammount Of Food as you want,Reload Game and see amount of your food

{ 12 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I Cannot find my session id :'(!Its Not appering in the page source.plz help me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. open ur dragon city acc and right click on free gifts and select frame source and press ctrl+f and search session id .

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. me too and im using a window 8 comuputer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe i know that session id but first before i say to you the session id ,teach me how to use this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi the server don't work plz update

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just told me about free gems inside this page!!!! dcgems.droppages.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just told me about free gems inside this page!!!! dcgems.droppages.com

    ReplyDelete

// Copyright © All Cheat Dragon City //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //